But don't give up hope.
There are 5 things you can do to lose weight right now and keep it off:
1) Frozen fruit and vegetables are just as nutritious as fresh ones, because they are flash-frozen at their ripest and best. You don't have to live off rabbit food. Incorporate healthy frozen food into your lifestyle and eat "bad" stuff occasionally. This way you don't deprive yourself, lose the plot and go overboard once you have lost weight.
2) Low fat Chocolate milk is high in carbohydrates, protein and anti-oxidants, which helps your muscles recover quicker after a workout. A yummy way to stay thin (who knew?)
3) Add Lemon juice to your drink or food if you could not eat your daily recommended dose of fruit and veggies. It's loaded with everything and also strengthens your immune system and keeps you looking younger.
4) Document your progress. Take before and after photos and keep a daily journal of things you did right that day. Also make note of your measurements monthly. This will keep you motivated and focused.
5) If you skipped exercise, have sex. It increases your heart rate, releases endorphins and hormones, which help fight off disease and old age. It's also a great workout!!
Imagining the sexiest man alive while doing it... WORTH IT!!!