And that my dear readers is why you should not wait for that Oprah moment. The Ah-HA moment that kicks you into gear!! You will try and fail. Before you know it, you will be fat again.
How do you get to the point where you want to lose weight? How do you get yourself motivated without something drastically triggering your will power into action?
1) Decide TODAY, RIGHT NOW to live longer and look younger instead of on being "skinny" and "diet". Lose those "bad" words out of your vocabulary for good. It's about a lifestyle not a passing fad. Drop the pressure and the hype of weight loss and you will relax more about food and your body. Nothing is forbidden, but everything is in moderation. You can live with that, can't you?
2) Start making little changes. Cut down (not cut out) salt and sugar, start walking, add frozen vegetables and healthy greens into you meals. Drink vitamins and lots of water. Even if it is only once a day. That's not hard? That's not SACRIFICE!!! Little changes added daily will give you drastic results, but you won't feel it. It won't hurt your time. It will not affect your lifestyle. If you are going to eat, might as well eat healthier than normal. You will feel great and those "good, right and happy" feelings will inspire you to do better.
3) Do not expect results overnight. Who wants that anyway? We are not on a time limited money back guarantee offer. We are changing our lifestyle. We don't need to rush anything.
4) Keep it simple. You don't have to change your lifestyle to suit healthy food and exercise. You can get food and exercise to suit your lifestyle instead.
5) Live your life and live it well. You only get one chance. Start making a difference today.