Sunday, 25 October 2015

ROMANCING BRIMSTONE

romancingbrimstonebanner


About the Book

Title: Romancing Brimstone
Author: Brit McGinnis
Genre: Supernatural Romance
Romancing Brimstone - High ResolutionThings aren’t going well for Mika. Engaged to a man she doesn’t love and facing a future she has no interest in, she’s lost and alone. She’s attending the funeral of the only person who ever truly understood her (in the company of her overbearing mother and fussy fiancĂ©, no less!) when she meets the man who will change her life forever.
Except, well… he’s not a man. He’s the Devil. The real-life Devil.
Scary, right? But it turns out the Devil has a choice for Mika. But it’s not an ordinary choice: Become Satan’s bride and rule in Hell amongst the demons and lost souls, or marry Nick and remain in the world of humans. Forget love. This is a chance for the freshest start of all.
Brit McGinnis’ intriguing supernatural romance Romancing Brimstone upends everything you may have wondered about love, commitment, and the world beyond life and death. Mika’s not your average runaway bride. She’s ready for a change of scenery, and Satan himself may be the one to change her heart.

Author Bio

Brit McGinnis is an author based in Portland, Oregon. She writes supernatural romance and occasionally speculative fiction. In her previous life, she was an award-winning journalist and blogger. Her next book Smugglers is due out October 26th and is currently available for pre-order on Smashwords.

Links

Sign up for The Weekly Spooky newsletter: http://www.britmcginnis.com/the-weekly-spooky.html
INTERVIEW WITH MIKA

1. Thanks for joining us! To start off, where are you talking to us from? Right now I'm in Paris, just on a day trip.

2. That sounds fun! Do you visit Paris often? Oh gosh, no. I haven't been here since my 1-year anniversary. I just had to come back and see it with just myself.

3. What's your favorite outfit in your closet? This is going to make me sound like such an old lady, but I have a super-colorful muumuu that I wear when I'm just lounging or walking around. I can put a belt around it if I want to look more presentable. But it's so colorful, and I love how it looks with my pale skin.

4. And your least? I have one that's basically just a jumpsuit. I wore it in the desert once, when I just wanted to be alone. It protected me from the sand, but it was weirdly isolating.

5. What's something about you that you think would surprise people? Other than being the queen of Hell? (laughs) I think it's that I can make myself look really scary if I want. I'm still trying to nail it down and make it automatic, but I once really scared a girl when she was trying to wake me up by turning into something like out of The Exorcist. I can look like a real monster.

6. A lot of people couldn't have taken the leap that you did, leaving everything behind and becoming something supernatural. What made you do it? I was just so sick of where I was. Maybe it was me having blinders on at the time. But it was all rooted in just being sick of my situation.

7. That leads us to the next question: Is your husband really such a scary guy? Oh gosh, no. He's powerful. But Satan's not a scary guy at all. I think he'd actually be offended if most people considered him scary.

8. It sounds like you really do love him. Was it love at first sight? No, not at all. he offered me a way out and I took it. It just happened that being with him was really the best thing for me.

9. What's your perfect day look like? Finding one place that's so compelling that I want to stay all day or all night. I can get bored easily, so if somewhere can't capture my attention I'll just skip to somewhere else. And I don't exactly have the same sense of time as most people.

10. Where are you headed next? After this, just home. But I've heard there are some cool ceremonies going on in rural Africa next week, so I'll probably catch those. But again, everything's tentative. I go to interesting places. That's my only rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are eager to hear what you have to say. Please leave a comment and wait for approval.