Tuesday, 15 November 2016

HUNTER S. JONES - THE REVIEWS

This week it is our honor to promote Hunter S. Jones! Every day there will be something new for you to see. Today...you need to see the Reviews on her latest Release!







Will that which you most desire destroy you?
James van Lee is a lonely gypsy boy. His isolation leads him to become the greatest rock star in the world, yet he dreams of a girl he knew long ago.
Dr. Maggie Pickett of Emory University has never loved anyone but Rhett Turnquest, but he is under the spell of Natasha, who has secrets no one will ever know.
Lovers & Sinners introduces a world of stardom and those who seek it, as well those who wish only to be loved. The story intrigues with its open sexuality, international locales, and a mysterious link to Russia’s cursed royal family with secret ties to the love affair of Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII.


Based loosely on fairy tales and legends, the journey begins in The Dreams, Story 1.





Charismatic rock star James van Lee and Dr. Maggie Pickett find their dreams and reality entwine as they find each other in Atlanta at a chance meeting, unwittingly arranged by Rhett and Natasha. Is it a date with destiny? 
Author Hunter S. Jones mixes historical fantasy and folklore with sexy romance, and adds a dash of Victoriana to weave a complex story of contemporary fiction in Past, Darkly. Where do dreams end and reality begin?










Other Books by the Author

   
 




View Them HERE




Hunter S. Jones publishes historical works and fiction independently as well as through traditional platforms. She is a member of the American Historical Association, Royal Historical Society, Organization of American Historians, Society of Authors, Historian: American Historical Association, Dangerous Women Project, Society of Civil War Historians, Atlanta Historical Society, War Historians (US), Historical Writers Association, Historical Novel Society, English Historical Fiction Authors, Atlanta Writers Club, and Rivendell Writers Colony. Originally from Tennessee, she now lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her Scottish born husband.
AMAZON ✯ WEBSITE ✯ FACEBOOK ✯ GOODREADS ✯ TWITTER ✯ PINTEREST



Books On Fire Tours: Even though this Author and I have become good friends over the years, and she is one of my most favorite writers, I need to make something very clear!  First off, let me just say that the Natasha in the book is not about me! I am nothing like that! 
Secondly, this review is as honest as I get. I don't sugar coat shit especially where it comes to the future livelihood and well-being of my friends. 
So...what did I think about Lovers and Sinners (Book 1) in Dreams (2 with Book 1 as a bonus feature)? 
My honest opinion is that the characters had me so hooked, that I could not wait for them to meet/ reunite. (Still not sure which exactly it is).  I was rather irritated that the story was intricately yet skillfully woven between reality and dream in different timelines, because all I wanted was for them to meet/ reunite. The history in the book will make any historian's mouth drool. But I'm not American. I don't know much about American history, and being even less interested in Renegades, Union regiments, cowboys and Native American Indians... to me it was all Greek. But having said that the historical lessons spun into this fairytale, and the authentic 1873 pictures in this book, was by far more valuable than the ending, which I needed! The big question is... will a hard core fiction fan like me who is not interested in anyone's non-fictional history give this book 5 stars? Yes...yes I would ✯✯✯✯✯


✯✯✯✯✯ By Yoong
An adult fairytale with many interesting twists. Romance that waves through layers of intrigue, It is hard for the reader to put the book down. Lovers and Sinners by Hunter S. Jones is definitely a bewitchingly provocative and captivating book with unlikely characters woven together to form a whole.


✯✯✯✯✯ By JLC13 Verified Purchase
All of us can relate to wonderful dreams as well as nightmares. In Lovers and Sinners this author weaves both together in such a dynamic, breathtaking way that it’s almost unbelievable. The characters in this story are multifaceted and well-developed. The plot is rich with history, romance and sensuality. If I had to describe this book in just two words, I would say it’s devilishly delicious! I look forward to reading the next installment in The Dreams series.

✯✯✯✯✯ By Mandus Verified Purchase
This one caught my attention and after the first few chapters, I was pretty much hooked. A beautiful story, with seemingly alive characters and a well thought out plot. I’m happy to give this one my highest rating. Well done, Jones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are eager to hear what you have to say. Please leave a comment and wait for approval.